Thursday, July 8, 2010

Teton Sports Explorer 4000 Internal Frame Backpack

To be honest with you, the reason why I chose to buy this internal frame back was only (only!) because I read in  some review that it had a separate compartment where I can put my sleeping bag without going to the very annoying process of totally emptying my backpack just because I want take out my sleeping bag. I am quite short and I thought that this bag wouldn’t work for me, but it really did – that is, after I adjusted it. My cousin got this bag and he quite tall and works perfectly for him.

Now the price, for a great pack like the Teton Sports Explorer 4000 Internal Frame Backpack, it is ridiculously affordable, I got it for $74.99! I used this pack on a trip to I place that I have mentally blocked out! It just so happened that I packed a lot of stuff which of course made my trip a real horrible experience, but the good news is that my shoulders and back was pretty comfortable with this internal frame backpack.

The waist strap sure helped me whole lot, and the rain fly kept my stuff nice and dry during one very wet trip. With the rough trip I had, the zipper, clip-to-gether things and fabric of this backpack sure held up. I strongly recommend the Teton Sports Explorer 4000 Internal Frame Backpack to anyone who wants a tough backpack that proves to be money well spent!

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. The North Face Backpacks

    ReplyDelete