Sunday, July 11, 2010

High Sierra Long Trail 90 Frame Pack

Are you searching for an internal frame backpack for almost any occasion? With the High Sierra Long Trail 90 frame pack, you have got it! Well, I actually bought this pack just because I did not fancy dragging my suitcase all over Europe. Instead I carried all my belonging for about 10 days and 9 nights on my back with the greatest of ease. This pack is in general, very comfortable except that my shoulders hurt a bit – well, maybe it is because I have a long history of dislocating my shoulders no thanks to playing football in high school. This pack really hugs my body well and I really felt quite balanced with all the weight that I was carrying – trust me, it was a lot of weight.

The outside pockets of this internal frame backpack were pretty useful in helping me retract some of my personal valuables and my energy drinks. Although what I really love about the High Sierra Trail 90 frame pack is how easy it was for me to quickly get to the main compartment – if you have owned a lot of bags like I have, you would really appreciate this feature. The zipper in the front sure lets you quickly grab anything from the bottom of the pack if you really need to. This pack is also conveniently divided so that you can easily manage your space. It also rained in the part of Europe that I visited; I used the pack’s rain cover to keep all my belongings dry. Unless you plan on carrying a suit on your trip, this pack is A OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment