Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Teton Sports Scout 3400 Internal Frame Backpack - Great Backpack at A Great Price

I got this frame backpack for a 4 day trip to the Rocky Mountains. We began our trip on a day when it rained cats and dogs. Thank goodness for the attached rain cover, all my stuff would have been sopping wet! However it would not be able to accommodate any additional stuff you might attach outside the pack. The Teton Sports Scout 3400 Internal Frame Backpack has a spacious compartment in the lower section where you can pack your sleeping bag. I was really quite eager to try out this feature – I really wanted to avoid going through the whole trouble of unpacking my entire bag each night. If your sleeping bag does not fit through the pack’s opening, then try getting a compact sleeping bag – because that is exactly what I did.

This internal frame backpack is set up in a way, so that it is used with a hydration bladder; however this bag does not come with one. I got one before I went on my trip and I was indeed quite happy with the way it worked. The pouch for the hydration bladder is inside the bag, the pouch can conveniently accommodate a 3 litre bladder – this way, you can easily have access to water when you go hiking. The Teton Sports Scout 3400 Internal Frame Backpack has two mesh pockets on each side and another one more pocket on the lower back side too. These pockets are quite useful for keeping stuff that you want to quickly get access to, I really needed to get quick access to my energy drink and energy bars. I totally recommend this bag for those who want a great bag for a good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment