Saturday, June 19, 2010

Teton Sports Fox 75+10L Internal Frame Backpack

I purchased this frame backpack for a 11 day trip to Europe. After packing, I discovered that I have packed more than enough clothes that would last me at least 13 to 17 day trip. The Teton Sports Fox 75+10L Internal Frame Backpack really proved to be a pack that displayed superb structural integrity in general and it really stayed well balanced on my back through some pretty long hikes. All the compartments of this internal frame backpack sure made all my possessions quite easy to organize. But the truth is that, a couple of the outside clips and straps might be a wee bit excessive, I suggest that you ensure that you tie up the slack before you go on to check it in at air port. When I was on the road, these straps did come in quite handy, I tied up my heavy jackets and the tripod for my camera quite securely (all those straps weren’t useless after all).

The Teton Sports Fox 75+10L Internal Frame Backpack is made of top quality materials which really came as a surprise to me because on seeing it for the fist time, I thought it was going to set me about 100 to 150 dollars back but it was a whole lot cheaper than  what I thought. The sleeping bag compartment is quite easy to access, you do not have to worry about stuff getting wet when it rains thanks to the rain fly which comes attached to the backpack. One more thing, this pack is big; most times, I only end up using only 65 percent of its capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment