Tuesday, May 11, 2010

High Sierra Sentinel 65 Frame Pack – The Carryall Pack

If you are simply one of those people who just does not understand the meaning of light packing then this frame backpack has your name written all over it. When I got this pack, I was indeed more than just pleased. This pack can be easily adjusted to fit a variety of torso sizes. It sure has a lot of room and also fits pretty nicely on anyone who is of average height (like me). The High Sierra Sentinel 65 frame pack is an internal frame backpack that is able to provide you with a lot of space to pack all your personal effects and other stuff too.

In the main compartment of this pack, you can even fit a three person trail tent (cause I know I did!), your clothes, food and a couple of supplies that will last you for about 4 days and 3 nights backpacking journey through the mountains. This is on internal frame hiking backpack that afforded me the opportunity to pack all my gear so that nothing was even left exposed – (well, this is the part where you scream Yippee Kayee!)

As a matter of fact I was able to CONVENIENTLY fit most of my gear into this pack. The High Sierra Sentinel 65 frame pack only has a few external pockets: 1 top pocket which is on the main compartment cover flap, two mesh water bottle pockets, one on each side of the bag. Nope, this pack is not going to cost you an arm or leg, the price on Amazon is $86.11 to $219.95 on select options it goes for $86.11 to $197.89 and special offers are also available. I really recommend this pack for those who want a functional internal frame backpack that would not cost the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment